SUGARMUMMY FROM MOMBASA FOR HOOK UP WHATSAPP/TEXT ADMIN +254715988738


hi guys, for starters am a single mum to one kid 3 years old (if you dont like kids or are not interested in a single mum this ad is not for you stop reading )
I am Joan from mombasa i am looking for a, genuine, serious, stable man.I was married but divorced recently i want a guy to fill that gap my husband left preferably between 21 and 30 years old, am looking to get into something longterm but discreet so i wish to meet someone who is looking for the same.
About me, i am turning 31 in a month's time am 5"2 tall average body ,beautiful, working & leaving in Mombasai. i love outdoors, travelling, cooking, reading sometimes and watching movies.
I can go on and on about myself but i prefer we do that in another platform. If interested kindly reply with a brief description about yourself and your recent photo.
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word joan to+254715988738 or u whatsapp on +254715988738

for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usuAL!