SUGARMUMMY IN NAIROBI IN NEED OF HOOK UP. WHATSAPP/TEXT ADMIN ON +254715988738

'Hi admin ,i am Rose,40 yrs old here in Nairobi Karen. I am doing okay for myself financially. I am seeking a handsome man that is ready to show me young love .I am really not sure if I want to be exposed that I am looking for a young guy but i dont care of those who know what they shall say I know I have made the money to be classified as a sugar mummy and so I do not mind the title. I am here seeking a young guy who also knows how to have a nice time. I need someone very decent respectful that I would love to be seen with. Someone who knows how to behave in public and i promise to always make him happy.''Pls get in touch as soon as you get him.
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word Rose to+254715988738 or u whatsapp on +254715988738for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usuAL!!