SUGARMUMMY FROM ELDORET. FRO HOOK UP WHATSAPP ADMIN ON +254715988738

I have been a widow for a while now, and I feel that life is passing me by. I am a devoted, and faithful woman to the man that I love. I am searching a relationship with a professional man who is also mature in life. He should be at least 25 years old . I am seeking a man that will "wear the pants" in the family and allow me to be a true woman in public and his lady love in private. I live in ELDORET.We can get to know each other .You must be a romantic as I am. You must be a man. I am30, kenyan, mid-length brownish hair, large frame body. I do not care about physical attributes, but the ones of the heart. Please don't waste our time if you don't meet these basic requirements. I will not answer replies that do not meet my basic desires.
I pray that you will pray about your response before responding. I am a Christian woman that wants a Christian man as well. If we have God between us, nothing else will hurt us
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word Grace to+254715988738 or u whatsapp on +254715988738 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usuAL!