WHITE IN NEED IN NEED OF A GUY. FOR WHATSAPP/TEXT/CALL ADMINISTRATOR ON +254715988738

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word Elsie to+254715988738 or u whatsapp on +254715988738 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usuAL
Hallo everyone, Am in Kenya currently. Am 29, am here looking for a wonderful man to be my love and best friend. All looking for a long term interracial relationship. What can I say am fun to be around, am patient and a very positive about life and I always am straight forward with what I think or want. I love hard and when with in a relationship I give it my all and I give my man the best I can possibly give. I enjoy a good laughter and making the people around me laugh. I am not always serious am very playful and goofy most times and meeting someone who enjoys that too could be really fun. Well I enjoy travelling I like learning something new everyday, cultures different from mine interest me very much. I love listening to music, I love singing(alone in the shower), I love script writing, song writing, cooking, long walks on the beach, being with my family and friends, eating movies especially on weekends since am not very much into going out at night to the clubs or parties I prefer a quiet night in and a movie. Am very optimistic and I am looking forward to meeting my interracial partner here. Please from me a message if you find us compatible
Honestly am not a Choosey person, just be yourself, be straight forward and have a positive attitude towards life, have a great sense of humor, are faithful, trustworthy, kind hearted, loving and caring is my type of man. Someone who has respect for his woman, sweet, romantic and understanding. Honestly I don't like people who complain a lot or think that they are better than others.
For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word Elsie to+254715988738 or u whatsapp on +254715988738

for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usuAL!